SockSeed’s Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site (http://www.sockseed.com), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site (http://www.sockseed.com) Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SockSeed cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A valid credit card/PayPal is required for paying accounts. Free accounts/Free trial are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable.
- You can cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, at which point your account will be canceled by our team in a timely manner. Your account is considered canceled when you have received an email confirmation of the cancellation from the SockSeed team.
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SockSeed’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials and methodologies/activities;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SockSeed’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SockSeed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on SockSeed’s web site are provided “as is”. SockSeed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SockSeed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SockSeed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SockSeed’s Internet site, even if SockSeed or a SockSeed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials/activities appearing on SockSeed’s web site could include technical, typographical, methodological or photographic errors. SockSeed does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SockSeed may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SockSeed does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SockSeed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SockSeed of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to SockSeed’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Republic Of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.